Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"I'VE SLEPT WITH 370 MEN" SAYS NIGERIAN WOMAN

A Nigerian woman by name Seyi Kolade reveals she's had sex with a shocking total of 370 men :O......The lady who is 35 years old virtually has sex almost everyday.....She adds: “I lost my virginity when I was 13 with my first boyfriend.
“I was shocked when I fell pregnant. I gave birth when I was 14. It was a very difficult time.”
Social services arranged a nanny to look after her daughter, Sarah, from six weeks old.
Being a young mum scarred Seyi’s childhood. She says: “I moved out of home when I was 16 with
Sarah and lived in a mother and baby unit. I felt terribly lonely. I craved affection, I was miserable.”
Moving into a housing association home at 17, Seyi met then-boyfriend Paul, 31.
It was now that she began to use sèx to replace her feelings of loneliness.
She says: “When I started having sèx with my boyfriend I thought it was the answer and would stop me feeling so lonely. But it wasn’t enough.”
Going to bars, Seyi, from Birmingham, cheated on Paul at least once a week with strangers or men she would meet regularly.She says: “I needed sèx and afterwards it was a relief. When I couldn’t have sèx my confidence would plummet, I felt ugly and went into a spiral of upset and frustration, feeling unworthy and needing another fix as soon as possible.”
i can't even say more 370 is like a year full of sex...WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment